Education Is The Key To Your Success!
Our Courses are Designed to Improve Your Skills and Help Grow Your Business!
Easy to understand courses of study that are meaningful and relevant to achieve success.
Knowledgeable instructors that understand the industry & teach the best techniques.
Weekend or Weekday Courses are available; our instructors are flexible and respect your time.
Learn From The INT Professionals
Courses available in Lash Extensions, Gel and Acrylic
Enhancements and Esthetics
INT Lash Courses in Edmonton
INT 100/101 Courses
- INT 100 – Professional Nail Technology Course
- INT 101 – Complete Nail Technology Course
- INT 101 – Deluxe Gel Nail Technology Course
- INT 101 – Gel Only Nail Technology Course
Education in Additional Locations
- Edson, AB
- Medicine Hat, AB
- Vegreville, AB
- Salmon Arm, BC
- Lethbridge, AB
- Central, AB
- Nanimo, BC
INT 202 & INT 203
INT 202 – Nail Art Workshop
INT 203 – Pedique (Gel Toe) Workshop
Expand Your Skills With Our Additional Courses
Our very popular SPA Manicure/Pedicure Workshop
This workshop is a quick way to advance your career and increase your income potential. Learn the steps to providing a professional Manicure and Pedicure, allowing you to offer more service options for your clients.
- INT 602M – Spa Manicure Workshop
- INT 602P – Spa Pedicure Workshop
These workshops may be taken separately or together at a reduced tuition!
- INT 603 – Wax & Tint Workshop
Additional Workshops Offered
INT 204 – Electric File Training
INT 205 – Nail Biters and Reverse French
INT 206 – Shaping (Salon Shapes)
INT 207 – Dry Manicure (includes Erica Russian Manicure Bits)
Course Description & Enrollment Information
- INT 100 Professional Nail Technology
- INT 101 Complete Nail Technology
- INT 101 Deluxe Gel Nail Technology
- INT 101 Gel Only Nail Technology
INT 100 Professional is a beginner program which will provide you with the skills necessary to become an accomplished Nail Technician including: Sculpted Gel Nails, French Gel Nail Fills, Sculpted Acrylic Nails and Acrylic Nail Fills as well as Colored Gel application including a few beginner art techniques! Tuition includes a generous product kit and a travel case.
INT 100 Professional is completed over a 10-12 week period and is broken down into two focus areas:
Focus 1: Skill Development
34 hours of classroom training
– 6 classes, including exam day
– 6 week time frame
Focus 2: Home Study Program
– A minimum of five new nail sets in both gel and acrylic
– A minimum of five nail fills in both gel and acrylic
– Study and review work with INT manual in preparation for exam
– 3 hr written and practical exam
This portion relies heavily on your self-motivation to develop your skills to a degree that will enable you to successfully service a clientele.
- INT 601 Spa Manicure/Pedicure Workshop
- INT 602M - Spa Manicure Workshop
- INT 602P - Spa Pedicure
- INT 603 Wax And Tint Workshop
INT 601 is a beginner program conducted in a semi private setting. INT 601 is 8 hours of training completed in a one day session. This certificate workshop is broken into two focus areas:
Focus 1: Skill Development
8 hours hands on training
2 Week Home Study Program:
A minimum of five manicures
A minimum of five pedicures
Study and review work with your INT manual as preparation for exam
Three hour written and practical exam
INT Advanced Education
- INT 203 - Pedique (Gel Toe) Workshop
- INT 204 - Electric File Training
- INT 205 Nail Biters and Reverse French
- INT 206 - Shapes and Shaping
- INT 207 - Dry (Russian) Manicures
Model Required. Call for more information.